If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Monday, November 29, 2021

Ditto for me! *

 

It's that time of year again which makes me wonder where the year has gone. And I also wonder when we started with all this 'son et lumière' stuff, dressing up our homes like some sort of gingerbread houses come Christmas time?

In Germany they don't say, "Wow, look at the neighbours' Christmas decorations". They say, "Deren Stromrechnung will ich nicht haben".

So it's Ditto from them, and its Ditto from me!

Anyway, it's too late to do anything now: according to my chocolate advent calendar, Christmas is all done and eaten.


Googlemap Riverbend

 

*) Or "dito" in German. A gentle reminder about German humour. It often gets lost in translation. Into German.