If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Macca on a Sunday morning

 

We've been rained in for several days. No morning walks, no neighbourly talks. Instead, we're staying home with Ian "Macca" McNamara, host of Australia All Over on ABC Radio on a Sunday. Listen to today's episode here.

After I've finished my mango and my porridge and my ginger-and-lemon tea, I'll get back into William Boyd's "Any Human Heart" which, at 480 pages in small print, promises several days and evenings of interesting reading. I also bought the four-and-a-half-hours-long BBC miniseries on DVD which turns this not-easy-to-read book into a mesmerising movie.

Riverbend on a Sunday morning.


Googlemap Riverbend