If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Saturday, November 20, 2021

You've all heard of the Simpsons ...

"All the years I've wanted to be treated like an adult have blown up in my face."

 

You've all heard of the Simpsons. Well, here are photos of the Hudsons, accumulated over many Christmasses ever since we met up again, after Papua New Guinea and Burma, in downtown Jeddah all those many, many years ago:

 

"It's not my nature to complain, but so far today we've had three movies, two filmstrips, and an hour and a half of magazine time. I just don't feel challenged."

"I've done everything the Bible says - even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!"

 

But wait, there's more ... just let the scanner cool down a bit!

 

"You're going to stay your current ages for the rest of your lives."
"Between your genius and my nothing we make a great team, come on give me a hug!"
"Remember, Dad, all glory is fleeting."
"No no honey, I love everything you force me to do."
"...if you raised three children who can knock out and hog tie a perfect stranger you must be doing something right."

 

And here's the man himself learning how to use the telephone:

"Operator! Give me the number for 911!"

 

Let me ask you, Des: if you had to choose between a wonderful family and a really nice car, what would you pick - petrol or diesel?

Sometimes I get the feeling that we should've all stayed in Camp 6 !

Camp 6 at Loloho on the Bougainville Copper Project

 


Googlemap Riverbend