If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Think pink!

 

I love retro, especially when it's still retro-fixed in its original state from the 1970s, so when a good friend suggested that Padma and I should combine our next dental visit to Ulladulla with a local holiday, I booked into the 1970s Mollymook Ocean View Motel.

When I rang the receptionist, she asked which ocean view queen deluxe room I wanted. What a silly question! The one with the pink bathroom, of course! I've booked and can't wait to get back to my twenties again!

 

CAMAY soap brings back memories - click here

 

I hope they also provide free toiletries - pink CAMAY soap, of course!


Googlemap Riverbend