If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Saturday, October 3, 2026

What time is it?

 

 

Don't forget that Daylight Saving Time in New South Wales begins this Sunday, 4 October 2026, at 2:00 am, when clocks move forward one hour to 3:00 am.

First popularised during World War I and World War II to conserve fuel and lighting energy, Daylight Saving Time was meant to shift an hour of sunlight from the morning into the evening. Of course, only the government would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket and sew it to the bottom and have a longer blanket.

I had better write it down on a piece of paper so I won't forget it!

 


Googlemap Riverbend