If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Christmas Message from my Canadian friend ...



... who is also an ex-Bougie and now in (semi-)retirement, much of which he spends in this 'Hansel-and-Gretel' house, hammering, cutting, and drilling, and very occasionally, when not shovelling snow, writing some poetry.

Watching this clip, I am reminded of the time when I was sitting in the 'Grape Escape' in North Sydney with an old friend to whom I pointed out two old drunks sitting across from us.

"That's us in ten years", I said.

"That's a mirror, you dip shit!", he replied.



P.S. Oh, I forgot to mention that he's a good friend of Red Green's: