If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas comes but once a year



Which is almost once too many! I mean, why must I light up the river all night with kitschy Santa Clauses and listen all day to sentimental Christmas carols?

I had to numb myself with several glasses of Pino More to endure the Carols by Candlelight at the Bay last night. Christmas is the season for stuffing stockings. Preferably into carolers' mouths.

And what about Silent Night? A silent morning and a silent afternoon wouldn't be so bad either.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Just don't drag me into it. Ho, ho, ho!