If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, Khin San Myint !

Shirley aka Daw Khin San Myint

 

Remember Lobo? You asked me once why I never listened to his songs anymore. Well, how can I tell you? His music takes me straight back to the wonderful time in Komin Kuchin Avenue. Those are bitter-sweet memories and only in recent years have I found it bearable to listen to Lobo again.

 

 

"Your memory is a monster; you forget - it doesn't. It simply files things away. It keeps things for you, or hides things from you - and summons them to your recall with a will of its own. You think you have a memory; but it has you!" [from John Irving's 'A Prayer for Owen Meany']

 

All my best wishes for your special day tomorrow. And all your other tomorrows.