If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Monday, May 20, 2013

Generation Y

 

People born before 1946 are called "The Greatest Generation"; people born between 1946 and 1964 are called "The Baby Boomers"; people born between 1965 and 1979 are called "Generation X".

And people born between 1980 and 2010 are called "Generation Y".

Why do we call the last group "Generation Y"?

Y should I get a job?

Y should I leave home and find my own place?

Y should I get a car when I can borrow yours?

Y should I clean my room?

Y should I wash and iron my own clothes?

Y should I buy any food?

 

When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife.