If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I hate shopping!

 

And today was no exception, especially when my wife sought my advice on which virgin olive oil to buy. Since when am I an expert on virgins?

 

A fine export label targeting the Middle East
where the lablel is read from right to left

I left her to grab me a couple of bottles of Rene Pogel at Liquorland®.

When I came back, I couldn't find her so I asked a pretty check-out girl if I could talk to her for a few minutes.

She wanted to know why.

I said, "Because every time I talk to a beautiful girl my wife appears out of nowhere."

And so she did!