If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Your old toothbrush could be worth a fortune!

 

A toothbrush used by Apollo 13 astronaut Jack Swigert who flew to the Moon has just been sold at auction for nearly $13,000 - triple the starting bid.

I change my toothbrush every three weeks or so after which it gets a second life as grout-cleaner in the bathroom. However, from now on I shall auction it off on ebay.com.au. To make a bid, search under "toothbrush used by retired chartered management consultant and accountant who flew around the world a few times" (if you couldn't find it, you probably didn't enter my full professional handle ☺ )

Don't worry if you miss out on the first auction as there will be another one every three weeks. I have that 'Ring of Confidence' that tells me I'll be cleaning up big and more than just my teeth.