If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Impatient as always ...

 

I couldn't stop until I had the small flowerbed by the front gate completely replanted with impatiens Rokoko and New Guinea impatiens.

After I had given the credit card a good work-out at Bunnings' nursery, it was just a matter of dig and plant, dig and plant, dig and plant, and then sit back and wait for the ABC television van to arrrive at three o'clock to shoot a segment for Gardening Australia.

They never showed and, disappointed, I drove to the Bay to pick up Padma and have a 'Senior's Special' at Michel's. The waitress said I didn't look old enough to qualify and demanded to see my ID.