If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Garden Bench for Sale (dog not included)

Troy helped me with the assembly of my last four garden benches. As I now have more benches than time to sit on them, I have passed on my design to Troy who may make some more to sell at material cost plus labour.

They are very comfortable to sit in. The "secret" is the contoured backrest which follows the curvature of your spine.


If you want to order your own comfy garden bench or swing chair (sans the bird droppings), call Troy on 44 74 46 33. He'll even paint it for you in any colour you like as long as it is Victorian Green.