If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, May 21, 2015

A sheer work of (f)art from Australia's 'Butthoven'


In order to keep your sanity, please do not watch this clip more than once a fartnight

 

Posting under the username lozzobear on Reddit, Laurence, who is from Australia (of course!), describes the events leading up to what he calls his 'Magnum Anus': “My brother moved away from town, and I was missing him. So I started texting him farts to let him know I love him. This would have been in the first dozen or so, but the second it came out I knew it was special”.

This act of primitive sibling communication has turned into a sheer work of (f)art which, in just two days, has had more than 1.6 million views - or should I say 'listens'? - on YouTube, with around 20 thousand 'likes' compared to less than a thousand 'dislikes'.

Who said Australia is a (f)artless society?