If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Monday, September 28, 2015

I can't spell it but I can ride it

 

One of the joys of owning an acreage is that you are not only working yourself into the ground but also your equipment.

My old Husqwhatever LTH1842 is totally buggered, as they say in the grass-cutting business, and I have my eyes on a YTH2242TDRF but also on my wallet as I am trying to negotiate a better price before I allow them to max out my credit card.

What made me decide on the YTH2242TDRF, I hear you ask?

The inbuilt stubby holder, of course!

Anyway, I'll keep you posted.