If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

"If you live to be a 100, I want to live to be a 100 minus one day so I never have to live without you"

 

It's the time of heart-warming stories and Padma has gone to the movies to watch "Goodbye Christopher Robin" with a lady-friend from the Lantern Club. Christopher Robin is the son of Alan Alexander Milne who wrote Winnie-the-Pooh, and "Goodbye, Christopher Robin" is one of the last lines spoken by Pooh. But there are many more:

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” I can relate to that!

“What day is it?" "It's today", squeaked Piglet. "My favorite day", said Pooh. I can relate to that, too!

“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like 'What about lunch?'" I can relate to that one as well, especially around lunchtime!

“He said it twice because he had never said it before, and it sounded funny.” I do that all the time, too!

“Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.” I wished I'd known that a long time ago!

Anyway, there is no hurry to see the movie. I'll get the DVD some day.


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap