If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Monday, December 11, 2017

Wondering again

 

Remember when I wondered why the people who had created a beautiful waterfront property on the Burnett River wanted to sell up? - see here. Well, I'm wondering again why a German couple across the river want to sell their property at 13 Braidwood Street.

Where would they get those views again? I could live in that bathtub and have all my food and drinks and books brought to me while I look at those views. And here are some more watery views without being in it:

Of course, they may also be wondering why I want to sell up. But that's no secret: I was born under a wondering star ...


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap

P.S. Bought in 2011 for $690,000, it sold in April 2018 for $785,000.