If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Is Putin reading this blog?

 

Of course, I know who my reader from Hopatcong is: he's the same chap after whom they named the Hudson River which runs through New York. However, I've also noticed a lot of traffic coming in the last few weeks from the Russian Federation. Could Putin be reading my blog?

If it is him, it's appropriate that he should've clicked on my blog entry "Things could be a whole lot worse". I hope things will get a whole lot worse for you, Comrade Putin, because we aren't done with you yet!


Googlemap Riverbend