If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Saturday, May 6, 2023

Drumming up business for the PNGAA

 

PNGAA, of course, stands for "Papua New Guinea Association of Australia", of which I was a member and whose magazine UNA VOCE I read for many years - why, they even published this article of mine - but, like so many other things in my life, I've let my membership lapse quite some years ago.

I'm still buying some of their books and DVDs: right now I ordered two copies of the DVD "Kiap"; one copy for ex-Kiap David at Moruya Heads, and another copy for myself. Another ex-Rabaul friend in Cairns has also expressed his interest, so let's drum up some more business for the PNGAA by clicking here. To whet your appetite, here's a short trailer:

 

 


Googlemap Riverbend