If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, April 4, 2024

Receiving a lashing

 

Being a married man, I'm used to lashings - tongue-lashings mostly! - but this major "rain event" - everything seems to be an "event" these days, and prices are no longer prices but "price points", etc. - of up to 200 millimetres from late Thursday to early Saturday will be a really big one.

I've battened down in that little darkblue bubble just below the label "Canberra" where I'm busy with my new real estate listing before the pre-Deceased Estate Sale turns into an actual Deceased Estate Sale.

 

 

I advertised with SaleByHomeOwner many years ago, and they still have the photographs and description on file, so that all I have to do now is pay them the required $649 and change the old selling price.

 

 

How much? You'll know after I've emailed you the link to the new ad.


Googlemap Riverbend