If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, September 16, 2022

Happy Birthday to me!

 

Being pessimistic isn't quite the same as being unhappy, it's just that I've been a cormadgen , curmudgen - whatever! - long before I could spell the word. I've always been a believer in the Second Law of Thermodynamics which states that sooner or later everything turns to shit.

I am never happier than when complaining, so make me happy by not wishing me a happy birthday so I have something to complain about.

As Eeyore famously said, "Thanks for noticin' me."


Googlemap Riverbend