If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, September 9, 2022

I have high hopes for Hawsons

 

I've been invested in Hawsons Iron well before their name-change from Carpentaria Resources, and while I have been taking the occasional profit, I didn't sell out when they got to a 52-week high of $1.08 in May. Instead, I sat on my hands and watched them go all the way down again to just below thirty cents.

I've been sitting tight since then and watched them slowly creep up again to today's closing price of 52 cents. With a Bankable Feasibility Study imminent, Morningstar gave the shares a "fair value" assessment of $1.05, with charting suggesting that "HIO appears to be in a strong bullish trend confirmed by multiple indicators. Specifically, a 5-day moving average of the stock price is above the 20 and 50-day moving averages. Additionally, a long-term bullish signal is offered by the 200-day moving average which is trending higher." Here's hoping!

Click here to go to the company's website.


Googlemap Riverbend