If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

WhatsApp today?

 

No WhatsApp today which keeps telling me "This version of WhatsApp became out of date on 6 Sep 2022. Tap 'Download' to get the latest version." When I do tap, the download starts, but then returns with the same message!

There was a time when I would've fiddled until I had cracked it, but these days I just hand it over to the smart guys at "The Phone Surgery" in the Bay who are young enough to know what they're doing. We are heading back tomorrow for another dose of aquatherapy at the Aquatic Centre followed by a Thai-tanic lunch at our favourite Thai restaurant.

It's cool today with some showers forecast, so I'm staying close to the fireplace while Padma spins her yarns at the weekly Bitch & Stitch meeting in the village. I have plenty to eat and plenty to drink and plenty to read, and if I really get bored, I just drop off to sleep.

Having started on those anti-cholesterol pills last Monday, I've been feeling a bit lethargic and all I want to do is sit by the fireplace. If that's what their side effects are, maybe I should've started on them many decades ago to make me stay by the fireplace then instead of restlessly roaming the world. It could've saved me a lot of heartache and pain.

Regrets, I've had a few ...

 


Googlemap Riverbend