If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Sunday, September 15, 2024

Clip and grap

 

How often have you wished you could copy a YouTube clip onto your computer, or perhaps copy just the audio part onto a USB stick so that you can listen to it again anytime anywhere?

I've just found the free program clipgrap which does all this and more, and while I've also read some warnings about possible malware, everything seems to be working perfectly well. So far, so good!

I've already copied several of my favourite audiobooks - including Bill Bryson's "The Mother Tongue" - onto a USB stick which I can now take with me to "Melbourne" and play back on my battery-operated radio.

If you only want the audio part of a YouTube clip to play back on a USB stick, select format "MP3 (audio only)" and quality "480p" is quite okay.


Googlemap Riverbend