If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Facing up to it!

Sorry but I've been away from the computer for a bit.

Padma gave me a haircut and thought that while she was at it, she would give me a facial as well. What do you think of the little vegetarian touch? (to celebrate Australia's multi-culturalism, we used a Lebanese cucumber)

Anyway, it's all finished now and I'm feeling fresh and clean but I'm a little worried about the two lumps growing on my chest and my high-pitched voice.

I guess I had better jump onto my menstrual cycle and do a bit of exercising to get back into shape!