If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Did THEY address my parcel clearly and correctly?

 

Terry Thomas's diastema may be funny but the non-arrival of my PRUNUS J-110 AM/FM Retro Radio, AC- and battery-operated, with TF card, USB disk, and MP3 Player, is NOT! (in fact, it's TWO radioes as I also ordered one for a friend who's already jumping up and down in his walking-frame)

I had ordered it from amazon.com on 25 October 2020, with a promised delivery date sometime in mid-December, and now it's already January!

Did they leave off the Australia-bit and it went to Nellingen in the (c)old country? In case it did, I copied this to "Bürgermeister" Christoph Jung.


Googlemap Riverbend