If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, August 6, 2020

I'm officially old

 

Our records show that you are now due to undertake an assessment in regards to your medical fitness to drive ... Please note that if the assessment is not completed by the due date, your licence will be suspended."

The thirteenth question - "Is the patient dependant [sic] on drugs or alcohol?" - confuses me: does my nightly glass of Glühwein when sitting by the blazing fire make me a dependant or just dependent on alcohol?

My Chinese GP's limited English may be of no help with that question.


Googlemap Riverbend