If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Saturday, August 29, 2020

On the road again

 

Llike the Water Rat in "The Wind in the Willows", I'm happy to spend my time by the river, "by it and with it and on it and in it. It's my world, and I don't want any other", but Padma enjoys her drives into town. She's just whatsapp-ed me this view of the interior of the car followed by ...

 

 

... her selection of books and DVDs from the local op-shop. Ten dollars well spent but I wonder, "How does she know what books and DVDs I like?" I mean, the only thing we have in common is the date we got married - and that's been such a long time ago that I've forgotten when!


Googlemap Riverbend