If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, July 16, 2021

My other library

 

Another beautiful morning at "Riverbend", except for the cold wind, and so I'm spending it inside my other library - the workshop. There are always a few odd jobs to be done, and even if there aren't any, I'm always planning some.

 

 

The new "reading room" had its first coat of paint which I brushed on to fill in the vertical grooves. I will put on the second coat with a roller and hope the paint will "age" a bit to make it a slightly darker red.

 

 

Maybe I give the good ol' hatchback a quick wipe-down before Padma drives into the Bay to mail off an urgent letter to the Taxation Office.

 

 

Yesterday, I was in such a rush to post both our tax returns, that I forgot to complete Page 2 which wanted to know our date of birth and the bank account account number for the much looked-forward tax refund.

It also asked, "Will you need to lodge an Australian return in the future?"   I ticked YES ☑ and added, "If there is a future after COVID."


Googlemap Riverbend