If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, July 2, 2021

The morning after

 

While the debate goes on as to which is the better vaccine, Pfizer or AstraZeneca, we've decided the best vaccine is the one in our arm, and fronted up for AZ at the walk-in pop-up vaccination centre in Ulladulla.

As usual, I picked the prettiest nurse who rolled up my sleeve and said, "On the count of three ..", then, "One ... two ...", then ... NOTHING. I turned my head (I had averted it as I hate the sight of needles) just in time to see her put a little plaster on my arm. "All done!" she smiled.

It's the morning after, and, apart from soreness in the arm, we're both feeling fine. I looked in the mirror and nothing has changed - see above.


Googlemap Riverbend