If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Sunday, April 27, 2014

To my Canadian friend Chris near the Arctic Circle:

 

While we promised to come to each other's funeral, this may not be for some time, so to indulge your longing for another visit to Australia, I am busy copying Billy Connolly's World Tour of Australia.

(Sorry, I stand corrected: you only promised to send a Get-Well card but since you wouldn't miss an opportunity to tell jokes about me, I'm sure you'll be there to put the FUN back into funeral ☺ )

Anyway, I have Billy's World Tour of Australia on video tape, so before sending it to you I have to copy it onto DVD. As there's a whole 320 minutes of this shit, it means I have to sit here for a whole 320 minutes copying it. As Billy Connolly would've said, "F%^&in great!"

By the way, the video clip at the top is a "f***'in brilliant" send-up of Billy Connolly by Australia's very own Shaun Micallef. Thanks to all sorts of copyright bullshit, the only real World Tour of Australia on YouTube is this ending theme song in the last episode. Enjoy!