If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Monday, January 5, 2015

I spent the weekend in my slippers

 

Reading, of course. For me, reading is a serious illness, a pathological obsession, but I don't want to be cured.

I finished the two non-fiction books I had written about earlier - see here. I prefer non-fiction books to fiction, not only because, as they say, truth is stranger than fiction, but also because it is more exciting.

The next excitement already awaits me with a book which just arrived in the mail: The Box. While the more devious-minded among you may wonder what it is all about, I shall write a blog on it and put you out of your misery tomorrow.