If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Sit back and relax and be amazed

 

Lower than shark's dung' was one friend's answer when I asked him for his opinion of real estate agents. A very fitting aphorism to which I can only add, 'much lower'.

Anyway, here's one of them, Neil Jenman, who believes the majority of real estate agents are "dishonest or use dishonest methods" and character-assasinates competitors in his industry for profit which proves that 99% of real estate agents give the rest a bad name.

"The biggest insult you could give me is to say I'm an ex-real estate agent", he says while pretending to be the Robin Hood of the real estate industry. Read more about him here.

His one redeeming feature, in my eyes, is that he's said to own the world's biggest collection of Somerset Maugham books. I hope he's read them all as he would find some parallels in Maugham's short stories.


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap