If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Happy New Ear!

 

The expression, “Blow in my ear and I’ll follow you anywhere” was first popularised in the late sixties when Rowan and Martin’s Laugh-In was one of my favourites on TV.

My GP, Dr Ravindra Jayalath, blew in my ears today and I'm inclined to follow his advice anytime after he successfully restored my hearing.

He emptied a couple of syringes of warm water into my ears, after which the evidence popped into the kidney dish: a blob of wax the size of an aspirin tablet.

"Just put a drop or two of olive oil into your ears to stop it from happening again", he said. I was so happy to hear again, I forgot to ask if that should be extra virgin.


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap