If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, February 24, 2017

Thank you, New Bay Mowers!

Steve Spicer, the owner of New Bay Mowers

How do you save $450? You go and see Steve Spicer at New Bay Mowers which is what I did to buy a new water pump. The old one had snuffed it but I took it along to show him what size I needed to fit into my existing plumbing set-up.

"I might be able to repair it", said ever-honest Steve, talking himself neatly out of the sale of a new pump because, half an hour and one replaced capacitor later, the old one was as good as new again.

That's $50 for one replaced capacitor versus $500 for one new pump.

Thank you, Steve!


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap