If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Make Australia grate again

 

This grocery-shopping is quite a new experience for me. Isn't it amazing how they hide all the everyday items like milk and bread and cheese right at the back of the store so you have to run the gauntlet of all those 'buy-me' and 'today's special' stickers along miles and miles of shelving?

Anyway, I got away with just the things I wanted to buy and not the ones they wanted me to buy, including cheese for little Rover. He likes his cheese grated and I was absolutely astonished at the difference in price between a block of cheese and a bag of grated cheese of the same weight and brand.

I don't think I ever buy grated cheese again. From now on I grate my own. I might even start my own movement:

MAKE

AUSTRALIA

GRATE AGAIN

 


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap