If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Comfort food on a cold winter's night

 

Having got Spaghetti Bolognaise down to a fine art, yesterday's mention of Savoury Mince made my mouth water so much that I couldn't wait to get into the Bay today to buy a half-kilo of mince and cook up a storm.

After checking it out on YouTube, I couldn't believe how easy it is to make which left me wondering why I hadn't already tried it a long time ago. It turned out a real treat and is now part of my weekly menu.

What with savoury mince, spaghetti bolognaise, ALDI's green chicken curry TV dinner, fried eggs and baked beans on toast, the occasional cheese-and-onion sandwich, and a plentiful supply of the old Chateau Cardboard, I think I can hold out indefinitely. Anyone listening?


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap