If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

The Apostrophiser

 

Right, thats it! Sorry, that's it! I'm going to build myself an eight-foot-long 'apostrophiser' and become a 'grammar vigilante' in Batemans Bay. I mean, why take all that smart-arse knowledge with me to my grave for worms to untangle?

One man's (mans' ? mans?) campaign may be another man's castles in Spain but a quick survey around the Bay tells me that I'll be kept busy for the rest of my life.

Mind you, being the pedant that I am, I won't call myself a 'grammar vigilante' as apostrophes are about punctuation rather than grammar. Maybe I just call myself 'connard'. It sounds so much nicer in French.


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap