If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Sunday, February 13, 2022

If it's VERA, it must be Sunday

 

Good things are worth waiting for, and we're waiting a whole week for each Sunday night's episode of VERA, which is based on a whole series of books written by author Ann Cleeves.

Although I usually prefer reading the book to watching the movie, I make an exception with detective stories by (say) Agatha Christie, and Ann Cleeves' cunning plots are in the best of Agatha Christie's style.

Of course, I could've bought the whole VERA set on DVD or binge-watch them all on ABC iview, but then I would have nothing to look forward to on Sunday nights, would I? However, you can do it - simply click here.


Googlemap Riverbend