If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cruising the Coral Coast

It's fun reading about cruising the Coral Coast but if I really want to get back to the tropics, I'd better stop my impersonation of a real estate salesman and no longer sit back and wait for a buyer for "Riverbend" to just walk in.

So, in keeping with the old adage that a picture is worth a thousand words, I have added about 50,000 words to my 'sales pitch' at www.thisisaprivatesale.com by opening a Photo Gallery of random scenes in and around "Riverbend".

I'll be adding another few thousand 'words' in days and weeks to come, so keep looking at it again from time to time.