If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Anyone for tennis elbow?

Padma had to see the local GP about some pain in her right arm and was diagnosed with tennis elbow. I didn't know you could get tennis elbow from operating the remote!

Mind you, thinking back to my early days in an accounting office when all day long I had to use those hand-operated Odhners and Facits and Brunsvigas adding machines which relied on one's own muscle power, I'm surprised I didn't develop a severe case of tennis elbow myself.

Instead, all I finished up with is a somewhat lopsided anatomy:

How I would have given my right arm to have been ambidextrous!

P.S. Thanks, Dr Trump, but amputation is not an option for Padma ☺