If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Sunday, December 20, 2020

I'm tempted

 

When you live on an acreage with a lot of open space, you're always tempted to add something. After seeing these clips on YouTube, I'm tempted to add this simple off-grid cabin.

A chap named Dave Whipple knocked up this little cabin in the Alaskan woods in just a few days and with a minimum of effort and materials - at least, that's what it seems when viewed on his channel "Bushradical".

I've emailed him for some measurements and a list of materials needed, as I may try my hand at it next year. But first I need to consult with my helpmate Troy who has most of the necessary tools and all of the required skills. What do you think, Troy?


Googlemap Riverbend

 

P.S. Roy, let me know when you'll visit next, as I'll try to have it built before then. It may be an improvement on sleeping in the "library"!