If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Almost finished but not quite!

 

Well, it could've been finished today but I stuffed it up! Mea culpa and all that! I ordered the ridge-capping 200mm too short by not allowing for the overhang of the battens. The new one won't be ready until Monday.

 

 

I'm back inside now, inches away from the blazing fireplace while Padma is still at the weekly Bitch & Stitch meeting in the local church hall. I've made myself a ginger & lemon tea and started on the tax returns - mine, Padma's, and the SMSF's - to beat the end-of-financial-year rush.


Googlemap Riverbend

 

P.S. If you're wondering, the four plants I placed on either side back and front are orange trumpet vines.