If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Two blue ticks means they're still alive

 

I've finally reached the stage where I have more dead friends than live ones. And the ones who're still alive are on my WhatsApp life-support system: two grey ticks against their name means their phone is still switched on; two blue ticks against their name means they're still switched on as they've just read my message.

In the totally hypothetical illustration above, Jack Whitman is still with me. As for the rest of them, would someone please email Padma and assure her that I've never heard of a Alice Whitman or a Jane Pearson?


Googlemap Riverbend