If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Another inside job

 

Living on an acreage is a work-in-progress. Yesterday I started on a wooden arbor with inbuilt benches above the top of the staircase leading down to the pond. I used the old 3-4-5 rule - thanks, Pythagoras! - to peg out the square and set the footings in concrete, but today it rains and it's too wet to continue, so I did an inside job.

There's never enough shelf space in a workshop to store in an accessible and visible manner the many things that are needed and that may come in handy one day, and there's never any ready-made shelving that fits into any given space, so I made my own. Four hours later it was done!

I'm sure, all that new and still empty shelf space will fill up in no time!


Googlemap Riverbend