If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Oktoberfest


 

It's that time of year again when Germans put on pants with flaps in front and slap each other in time to strange music to impress the girls. Could you please repeat that question? You want to know why I left Germany?




I was working out at the gym when I spotted a sweet young thing walking in....

I asked the trainer standing next to me, "What machine should I use to impress that lady over there?"

The trainer looked me over and said; "I would recommend the ATM in the lobby."