If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A $20 blow job

 

Now that I've got your undivided attention, let me tell you about the flameless LED candles I bought for $20 at the REJECT SHOP in the Bay this morning.

They are a set of three real waxy candles that flicker and give off a soft ambient yellow glow and a lovely vanilla scent. They are almost indistinguishable from real candles despite the fact that they have no dangerous naked flame and don't melt. Instead, they run on three AAA-batteries and switch on as soon as you blow in them.

Blow in my candle and I'll follow you anywhere! ☺