If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Last night Padma's mum passed away

Padma's mum and dad in Bali in July 2011

 

After a long struggle during which she's been in and out of hospital several times, Padma's mum has finally found her peace.

Padma has been by her side, day and night, since the middle of last month and, being the oldest child in the family, is now making all the arrangements for the funeral.

I couldn't be with her during this difficult time but I am glad we all had a big family holiday together in Bali in July 2011 which left us with many happy memories.






Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.