If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Don't choke on your mango again, Peter!

 

Almost choked on my mango when reading your blog on the number of reading spots you so much enjoy at Riverbend", emailed Peter Logan, an old friend from my Rabaul days.

Well, don't eat a mango while you read this, Peter, or you may choke again when I tell you about "Melbourne", my peaceful reading room I built at the back of "Riverbend" last year (or was it the year before?)

I decided to call it "Melbourne", so that if the phone rings, Padma can tell the caller quite truthfully, "Sorry, but Peter's gone to Melbourne!"

I may go to Melbourne right now; why, I may even stay there overnight!

Don't choke on your mango again, Peter! Lukim yu bihain pukpuk!


Googlemap Riverbend