If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, October 13, 2022

They're a weird mob

 

Regarded as a classic, this film takes a kindhearted look at an Australia in the mid-60s that no longer exists, making the film something of a social document worth watching again.

It's the Australia I fell in love with when I arrived here on the 6th of August 1965. Yes, it no longer exists, but thanks for the memories!


To read the book online, click here (SIGN UP - it's free! - LOG IN, and BORROW)

 

Read it this Sunday. Or just rest on the seventh day. "To thank God for letting us be here. To thank Him for letting me be an Australian. Sometimes I think that if I am ever fortunate enough to reach Heaven, I will know I am there when I hear Him say, 'Howyergoin'mate orright?'"


Googlemap Riverbend